No announcement yet.

19 Firefighters die in Arizona wildfire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed. These guys are real heroes - putting their lives on the line for people's property! Their entire way of operating simply beggars belief - imagine doing 38 days straight of heavy hiking and heavy work, roughing it in the extreme - literally FIGHTING the environment!? While the rest of us go about, happy in our comfortable and ignorant lives...

Sometimes my eyes are genuinely opened. And this is one of those times! I have the utmost respect for these people as it's something I could never dream of doing myself - and someone has to do it.

So, no, it's not just a job, Sloww...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Also I'd appreciate if you changed your tone, Sloww, this is supposed to be a respectful thread after all.

I don't expect an apology, because I know it won't be forthcoming. It's just that it would be nice to not be sworn at or called a dumbass for no good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
        No... not quite there yet.
        He's actually showing admirable restraint here, unless you read malicious/sarcastic intent into his words. MOBIUS
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
          I question how "elite" this crew was.
          I'm finally understanding more why you're so popular on this site. You're a jerk like a lot of others are, on here.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

He's the instigator to which I referred. If MOBIUS, or another, claims kinsmanship, it's his own choosing and no apology on my part should be expected.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

can i claim kinsmanship with you Slowwypie?
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                He's the instigator to which I referred. If MOBIUS, or another, claims kinsmanship, it's his own choosing and no apology on my part should be expected.
                Frankly you have me confused, Sloww, at what point am I supposed to have claimed 'kinsmanship' with Wiglaf!?

When Kentonio and I took exception to your '**** you all' which lumped us in with him? Or calling me a dumbass for no good reason? What is your problem with me in this thread?

And no, an apology is not expected. It would be nice, but certainly not expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                  can i claim kinsmanship with you Slowwypie?
                  I'll kin your manship anytime, Sava...

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                    I'll kin your manship anytime, Sava...

already used my thanks for today
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

There's always tomorrow, baby...

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                        Frankly you have me confused, Sloww, at what point am I supposed to have claimed 'kinsmanship' with Wiglaf!?
                        When you responded. My initial post cited Wiggy, and no one else was named. Take your confusion down the road.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Please apologize to me then, thanks.

Comment

I don't see it happening.

Comment

Working...
                            X