Clear All

• What is this for?

Click image for larger version

Name:	1372372769-frc-on-our-knees-gay-marriage.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	9135657
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

I don't understand your question.

call2fall is a god thing.

edit:

Ruby from Alabama is in.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Making sex at her?
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Nothing better than freeing a repressed "Christian" girl.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Truth.

Comment

too much work
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I did not find it difficult in the least.

Comment

We may have different standards of work. It's too much work if I have to leave my house.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                  We may have different standards of work. It's too much work if I have to leave my house.
                  I was thinking of the people that peddle god door to door... but I don't think I've ever seen a woman doing that.

Comment

The sister missionaries in the LDS church tend to be early 20's. The Jehovah's witnesses tend to be older ladies if that's more your style.

Comment

Someone with artistic ability should draw second figure facing the 1st and standing erect... it would be more interesting.
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                        The sister missionaries in the LDS church tend to be early 20's. The Jehovah's witnesses tend to be older ladies if that's more your style.
                        How about that. I've never encountered any but god peddling isn't popular in these parts.

The last time was when a roommate in Uni scared a couple JW's off the porch with the invitation to smoke a joint. I've never seen them abandon their calling so fast.

Comment

The JW's are only looking for the best 144k ... so it's a higher bar to clear to keep them interested. Mormons will take anyone.

Comment

Even dead Jews.

Comment

All Christian sects try to claim at least one dead Jew for their own. Mormons are just more consistent.

Comment

Working...
                              X