US Supreme Court gelds horse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Supreme Court gelds horse

In an unprecedented "demonstrative ruling," SCOTUS found that PETA lacked standing in their lawsuit against a Tennessee breeder, and delivered the verdict while castrating a three-year-old male horse.

Chief Justice Roberts, who wrote the opinion, opined thus as he rubbed sterilizing alcohol on the site of the excision: "PETA's moral principles, well-intentioned as they may be, are not sufficient to render them legal custodians of animals such as Bourbon Fred here. We find the plaintiff's citing of precedent inadequate and patchy, and furthermore claims of 'kidnapping,' 'sexual slavery,' and so on are not relevant when applied to non-humans such as--oh, quit flinching, or I'll make glue out of you. You placed fifth, you lazy bastard; you think that's good enough to stud?"

Justice Thomas broke his customary silence on the bench by delivering an oral concurring opinion at this point: "You see what happens when you **** a stranger in the ass?"
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

About time, Alexander's Horse already has enough kids
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

This is how US treats its allies! AH was nothing if not kind to the US.
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
          X