If Racism Disappeared Tomorrow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Racism Disappeared Tomorrow...

How long would it take for you to realize that racism had suddenly disappeared and how would you figure it out? How different would the racism-free world be from the world we currently live in?

I would figure out it had disappeared because everyone would suddenly be exactly the same color with no visually differentiable strongly inherited physical traits, since that's the only way for it to happen.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

i think people should be classified by RGB value
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'd think that eventually some of us would wonder why DFG wasn't posting anymore.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Could we still have religious animosity, sexism, and homophobia? Race is a false concept anyway.
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I'd figure it out when my collection of racist jokes suddenly turned into sexist or homophobic jokes. How many gays does it take to change a lightbulb? Twelve, because they're all lazy!
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

some people would have nothing to talk about
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

When we all will be drinking unicorn milk and eating rainbow stew.

Never fvckin happen!
                We claim to be the most intelligent species on this planet but cannot trust each other.
                I hold no faith in my fellow man to see a man for just what he is............just a man.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                  I'd think that eventually some of us would wonder why DFG wasn't posting anymore.

Damn! Poindexter is trying to be insulting or funny!
                  Poor nerds always fall flat when trying to make a funny or an insult.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Laughing-smiley-face.gif
Views:	16
Size:	200.1 KB
ID:	9095751

Comment

If racism would disappear, some moral superior people would have problems to win debates b/c they can't godwin their opponents anymore.
                    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Working...
                    X