Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever was decided to be the best M.ain B.attle T.ank here @ poly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ever was decided to be the best M.ain B.attle T.ank here @ poly?

I like the looks of the German Panther, but some of the new ones like the American Crusader (notwithstanding the British one), seem glorious enough to me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sshot034.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.3 KB
ID:	9135652
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

I think we decided it was your mum.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Wait mums the word?
      "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

The Crusader was never designed to be a tank. It was, if memory serves, mobile artillery.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
          The Crusader was never designed to be a tank. It was, if memory serves, mobile artillery.
          And a damn good one at that. Glad we didn't need to spend the $$ to build it though. Twas pricey if I recall.
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Pricy and designed to fight WW3 in the 1980's so it was out of date before it was even designed.

Comment

Panther. That is all.

Comment

What makes the Panther better than the other options?

Comment

The name.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

It was the finest medium battletank of its era.

Comment

Working...
                    X