Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Civ4 forums are dead: I made a thread in Civilization IV Creation forum with a straightforward question about how to modify roads and railroads wh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Civ4 forums are dead: I made a thread in Civilization IV Creation forum with a straightforward question about how to modify roads and railroads wh

ich got 130 views without anyone replying.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Asphinctersayswhat?

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I'll reply to your question

Comment

Thanks

Comment

**** you

Comment

Comment

Play the Civ4 Democracy game.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

No. I'm an anti-social individualist. At least 3 of my previous MP experiences ended up in fights. Besides, that doesn't solve my irritation with road spamming in the Final Frontier and Star Trek mods.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
                    **** you
                    YOU WOULDN'T LIKE IT, HE JUST LAYS THERE.
                    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Come to think of it, I've had fights in all my MP experiences.

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
                        YOU WOULDN'T LIKE IT, HE JUST LAYS THERE.
                        I LAY WHEREVER I WANT TO LAY.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
                          I LAY WHEREVER I WANT TO LAY.
                          I WAS TALKING ABOUT WIGGY.
                          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
                            I WAS TALKING ABOUT WIGGY.
                            I THOUGHT YOU WERE WIGGY HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW IF YOU SHOUT AND USE ANGRY SMILES LIKE THAT

Comment

This thread has 13 posts out of 14 views. I'm not sure if that's good or bad, but it's special.

Comment

Working...
                              X