No announcement yet.

Okay serious question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm dealing with a person who has been hearing voices, auditory hallucinations is the medical term, very tricky in a remote location, the government is flying in a shrink. We're taking no chances.

So yes EVC, seek professional help, you already have a counsellor anyway don't you?
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I have a recent memory of a situation in which I overheard a putrid adolescent saying "BATCH" to his equally putrid adolescent friends, where it was supposed to be "BIATCH" or "*****". The things is that I'm unsure whether this actually happened or whether it was just a dream. Do I need to seek counsel?

PS: If it were a dream, does it point to a subconcious concern about the degradation of urban slang?
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
        I have a recent memory of a situation in which I overheard a putrid adolescent saying "BATCH" to his equally putrid adolescent friends, where it was supposed to be "BIATCH" or "*****". The things is that I'm unsure whether this actually happened or whether it was just a dream. Do I need to seek counsel?

PS: If it were a dream, does it point to a subconcious concern about the degradation of urban slang?
        No, it points to your subconscious concern about the degradation of groups of cookies.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I'll just disagree with that and believe that I'm genuinely concerned kids will think it's cool to say "BATCH".
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I find lesbians sexy is that another unhelpful issue for me.
            "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Working...
            X