Leaving Forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving Forever

Real Life rears its ugly head and unfortunately I have to go, which is sad because I know I'll be missed...

A few days in London, followed by a few days in Barcelona, then off to the Adriatic: Italy, Greece, Montenegro and Croatia

See you in a few weeks!
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

I miss you already
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
          Real Life rears its ugly head and unfortunately I have to go, which is sad because I know I'll be missed...

A few days in London, followed by a few days in Barcelona, then off to the Adriatic: Italy, Greece, Montenegro and Croatia

See you in a few weeks!
          Life can be hard at times. Hang on.

Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Take Ben with you.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Take Ben with you.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I don't think Ben would survive Greece. Greek people can get pretty nasty when they're offended.
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                  Life can be hard at times. Hang on.
                  Actually it doesn't seem that hard here.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You forget he's Welsh. He'll spend two weeks tempted by actual food, then have to return to the British Isles and subsist on nothing but curry and mutton.

Comment

But I hear they have sheep in Greece. That should make him less homesick.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

In greece it's called 'lamb', and put out of its misery before it turns into a sheep in one of life's cruelest tricks.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post

See you in a few weeks!
                          So long you and your 10 hand-penises...

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Try not to hop into fountains, like the Scots when they travel in Europe

We sent someone over to Wales to look after it for you while you are away.

Last edited by Alexander's Horse; May 28, 2013, 17:05.
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Travel well and be careful my sheep loving friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X