Where is MTG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is MTG?

He was posting, getting right back into it, and it was good and now he's gone again.

Of course I blame bloody Ben
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

I want MtG back.

Comment

Winston chased him away.

Comment

I don't think anyone is going to "chase him away". He's a man mountain and a hell of a nice guy and a gentleman with it.

Last edited by Alexander's Horse; May 24, 2013, 21:43.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Rangers don't run, hooah?

Comment

mtg
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

MtG was picked up by Homeland Security and is now being held at an unknown location.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

there's not a location that can hold mtg
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

So far, you're wrong.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

if mtg is there, it's part of his plan

and texas sucks
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                    X