Women like me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women like me

I've found it lately, especially lately, that women like me.

I guess it's because I have absolutely no desire for women what so ever. I do treat people the way I want to be treated and with the notion that things go better if you'll be nice or liked. Then you can ask for things you want. Be nice, be helpful, have manners.

So that's what I do (well, I'd like to think that I always did), but I've added to that some flirting. Why? Because it's kind of fun. It makes women smile and I consider that fun. Since I have no desire of women, I guess some of them sense it, so they don't get weird feeling when I smile at them and tell them something weird. So they don't feel like I'm trying something.

So the key, I guess, is to have no desire. Then again at that point it loses its meaning in a way. Unless the point is to have fun. I can't flirt with men, they don't smile at me. I can be buddies but flirting only works with women.

That, and my new motorcycle helps me at that as well.

For older women I'm still young, since I'm 32. For younger women, I'm sort of at my prime in many ways and dudes their age don't have their stuff together.

Just figured I'd let you all know.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Was expecting a thread where you wrote how you managed to beat your cancer through gender transformation surgery. Disappointed.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I didn't see that coming!

Maybe I should... you know there's talk about hormones and cancer. Coming a chick could do it. I'd be a lezzie and all that. Playing with myself.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I initially read the thread title as "Women like-as-in-who-are-similar-to me".
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Girl... you'll be a woman... soon.
          In da butt.

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
            X