Moonshiners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moonshiners

This show on Discovery shows people clearly engaging in illegal activity. Why aren't they busted? Isn't the footage admissible in court?
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Because you're the only one watching.

Comment

Because no one cares. If they busted people for moonshining in Appalachia, there'd be no one left in Kentucky.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I know a dude in Rochester who makes his own mead. I think what he does is legal? At least in NY, I'm pretty sure making liquor for your own consumption is A-okay, but no clue about anywhere else.

Comment

I think in most places it's okay to make liquor for your own consumption, the problem is when you sell it without paying all of the various liquor taxes
          Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
          This show on Discovery shows people clearly engaging in illegal activity. Why aren't they busted? Isn't the footage admissible in court?
          Their local sheriff probably already knows about it and doesn't care
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

they also show the police chasing them.
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Reality shows are often partly scripted and always highly edited to artificially create drama.

Comment

That Amish mafia show has been accused of that.

Comment

those shows are scripted

Comment

Working...
                  X