Is it me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
    I was loosely affiliated with the Bloods (through Suge and Deathrow) back in the day, but that was a long time ago.
    Sharks or Jets?
    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
      That would sting more if you weren't a massively retarded racist and all-around horrible human being.

You're embarrassing!
      I bet your imaginary playmates have even stopped playing with you, you embarrass them as well.

Comment

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
          Can't we all just agree to love ABBA?
          "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

especially when there is almost a double upskirt...
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

That song brings back memories

Comment

Working...
              X