Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or is Mobius a horrible person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks AAHZ, you got my back

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
      Death was too good for her? Didn't celebrate her death? Lies are in the next department, move along!
      No lie whatsoever, I was genuinely sad that she died, because I don't think she suffered enough during her later years...

That might sound awfully harsh, but she ****ed over so many people and destroyed so many lives. I lived through it and I know how she affected my life and the lives of so many people around me.

Sadly, I think this current conservative government has the potential to be far worse. The difference is, her decisions had a cold, calculating intelligence - these guys just seem like a bunch of heartless ****wits...
      "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• that harpy hag is burning in hell

Spoiler:
        thatcher?
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Horrible and vindictive.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Yes she was.

Comment

Working...
            X