Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did McDonalds ever have a sourdough bun burger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did McDonalds ever have a sourdough bun burger?

Yes or no
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

yes they did - on their "Angus burger"
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

They did and do. Google is your friend.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I heard they just brought back the McWrap... didn't their marketing department learn from the last time, or in M'Crap just an inside joke?
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I don't really eat at McDonald's very much at all. Every many years.
          Although, there was a McDonald's a block from the hospital where my daughter was born. I went there and did an embarrassing gushing over her.
          That was a long time ago.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
            yes they did - on their "Angus burger"
            Their Angus burger sucked and I'm not surprised they're dropping it. It was almost like the executives noticed other burger places had much larger profit margins because they were making larger but also better quality burgers. Thus McD's tries to half ass it where they advertised it as a better burger but really it was just the same low quality **** they're know the world over for.

To compare the Sourdough Bacon Jack at Jack in the Box is actually pretty good for a fast food burger and it only costs $2.99. You have two stripes of bacon, real Swiss cheese, a quarter pound burger, lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickle with your choice of condiments. Yes, it's just a fast food burger but as fast food burgers go it's pretty good for the price.
            Last edited by Dinner; May 16, 2013, 04:38.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

shutup - I can't get fast food here
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I hear they are going to make breakfast available 24 hours a day!

Also, the should put the McRib in the McWrap, just to see what stupid name their genious marketing department comes up with
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Their problem with the Angus burger is that they're still horribly overcooked 99% of the time. I've had one or two that weren't, and they were very good - but it's so rare that it's not worth the extra cost. The concept of having a 'better burger' that's pricier is a good one, but it has to be good, not just 'somewhat less bad'.
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

It's annoying because searching for sourdough on mcdonald's site yields nothing.
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

It's all about the fries...not the buns.
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

The fries are inconsistent, unfortunately. If you go at the right time to the right store, they're very good, but inconsistent timing makes that challenging.
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

The fries have milk in them and they are fried in soy oil. My two youngest are allergic to soy and milk. Luckily they like 5 Guys
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                            The fries are inconsistent, unfortunately. If you go at the right time to the right store, they're very good, but inconsistent timing makes that challenging.
                            QFT
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                            X