Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There was something new today: Rebel eating the heart of a soldier on video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was something new today: Rebel eating the heart of a soldier on video!

A video which appears to show a Syrian rebel eating the heart of a dead soldier is condemned by the opposition and Human Rights Watch.

Hey... I do not have a link, and apparently it was not a heart, but lung... still 21st century is definitely here. Why watch horror movies when you can watch the "real thing!".

Instead I give you this:

Which makes me think of 1913... world seemed like a pretty good place, electricity coming up in a big way, film and cinema starting, aeroplanes, cars, great future ahead ... yet 1914... well... not so much.
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

It's disgusting but is cannibalism actually a war crime?

Comment

The other, other white meat. No, we shouldn't be arming these people no matter how much the Republicans demand we do so. Obama was wrong to give into Republican demands on this issue.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It's surprisingly common for soldiers to do that across many cultures.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

If you eat your enemies lung, you gain his ... um ... what?

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
            The other, other white meat. No, we shouldn't be arming these people no matter how much the Republicans demand we do so. Obama was wrong to give into Republican demands on this issue.
            Idiot. If we have 100 years coming of Democrats running the show, you'll still be blaming Bush. What an idiot.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
              It's surprisingly common for soldiers to do that across many cultures.
              Perhaps, but today you have it on teh internets... The wanders of modern technology. Suprisingly enough, we in our 1990's wars here did not have such incidents, at least not that I remember/heard, and it would probably be going around. General slaughter, pillaging, rape and ethnic clensing were sufficient.
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

there is a famous story of NZ Maori defeating Germans in a battle in Greece in WWII and removing their hearts, the nazis claimed it was a war crime, they should know
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Stop press: Nazis have hearts - who knew!?
                  Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    Idiot. If we have 100 years coming of Democrats running the show, you'll still be blaming Bush. What an idiot.
                    100 years of Democrats running the show? Someone is an idiot here alright.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                    X