IRS inappropriately touches Tea Party, White House blames Pope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRS inappropriately touches Tea Party, White House blames Pope

...and he was all like, "WTF? I'm not even an American citizen, you--you--[sigh].

My cross to bear, my cross to bear, [indistinct muttering in mixed Spanish/Italian]."

How will this affect the 2016 elections?
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

I know the guy has only one lung but do you really think he will die by 2016 ?
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Maybe not, but there's recent precedent for him saying, "oh, fvck this noise, I'm retiring to a monastery and leaving the mess to you."
      1011 1100

Comment

There is no such thing as inappropriate touching
        Monkey!!!

Comment

The Vatican are certainly the experts on inappropriate touching, and how to get out of it. There may be something to this
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

The Tea Party is only about 4 years old! This is sickening

Comment

But it was only a "tea party" - they had nothing inappropriate on their mind. They thought they were being friendly with Church of England, even brought some sheep to please their counterparts. Americans though called it - inappropriate... the world these days... you cannot have a tea party in friendly environment anymore.
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

It just goes to show one shouldn't take liberties with--or from--libertarians.
                1011 1100

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                  The Vatican are certainly the experts on inappropriate touching, and how to get out of it. There may be something to this
                  Yes. Yes, that was the joke. Such as it was.
                  1011 1100

Comment

nice thread
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X