Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a £1 credit on Amazon MP3

Which song should I buy?
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Space Oddity.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

The Gonorrhea song. "Gentleman". That cracks me up every time I hear it. (I have no idea what he's really saying. I don't care.)

Comment

I was googling for Gonorrhea, because I thought that was the name of a band.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

It's probably for the best that you didn't get it ...

Comment

I'm very disappointed with the number of suggestions here. Don't you people like music?

Comment

No.
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Then suggest a song you hate. Get on with it.

Comment

House of Pain - Jump Around
                  Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

The new Backstreet Boys Song... something about you being a stain... horrible
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X