ID:	9135644
    Click image for larger version

Name:	enhanced-buzz-4457-1323984487-57.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	9135645

MSNBC: Nobody watches MSNBC
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

facepalm
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I basically can't stand televised news at all.
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

You prefer smoke signals?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I prefer newspapers, you illiterate buffoon.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Right. I'm an illiterate buffoon. You have no clue, and that's OK with me.

Comment

I watch MSNBC, I also watch Fox, including for the eye candy, and CNN and BBC, especially when I'm travelling, in hotel rooms. You could say I'm a news junkie

I feel if I watch all of those I can almost get balanced coverage. The CNN coverage of the Boston bombing was particularly good. Foxnews positions its women at nice angles...so who cares what they are saying
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                  Foxnews positions its women at nice angles...so who cares what they are saying
                  If that is the main reason to watch Foxnews, I suggest just watching the weather channel. Usually the same type of scenery but at least there's a chance of what they're saying is right.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I feel sorry for you guys.

Those of us outside the US can take or leave US media as we please. I spent a week in the US recently and had a chance to see what's on your basic cable dial these days. No wonder you are so ****ed.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

It was amusing watching the news channels explain to their viewers the difference between Chechnya and the Czech Republic...

It's important to know who you are talking about before you can be fully informed on the issue.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Actually I think it makes some of us more critical of what we watch. I love to watch Fox every now and then to see some classic foaming at the mouth insanity. Bias can be entertaining as long as you keep things in perspective.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Perspective is something the average voter has little of. You may see the insanity but I am convinced most don't.

I wouldn't include you in the hyper-partisan category. Partisan yes, but not insanely so.

Unlike say, our Young Republican contingent at Poly or Dinner (for the other side) who can't see a bad thing without pointing out the underlying Republican root cause...

Comment

Perspective is something the average voter has little of. You may see the insanity but I am convinced most don't.
                            Agreed. But again just because most don't doesn't invalidate my right to learn the facts. It looks like this one is just a series of poor decisions but I'd like to know just what the facts are. That's usually the best way to avoid future occurrences.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I don't claim to have the solution but I think your media is a big part of the problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X