An exercise vid that I really enjoyed for some reason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An exercise vid that I really enjoyed for some reason

I have no intention of doing these exercises, but what the hey, I might watch her vids every day

Looks like her dirty dog cameraman had a good time too
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

She's hot
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

This one is pretty good too - I'm clearly going to have to shop around before I commit to a fitness program

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        She's hot
        yes
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

She's hot
          Naw, looks like a dude.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

the toned look is kind of manly
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

okay, we're all into exercise, only one muscle involved probably

Comment

that last video was too 80's
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                    okay, we're all into exercise, only one muscle involved probably
                    Arms have more than one muscle!
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Arms have more than one muscle!
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                        that last video was too 80's
                        I had no idea you are this picky.
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I'm not

Comment

Working...
                          X