• Special treat from me to you.

This is me in S.Korea on the DMZ. 1984

Click image for larger version

Name:	255464_217425188386238_152950344_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	9135643

I have zero photos from the service.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Like it never happened, eh Tex?
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        I have zero photos from the service.
        why?

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
          Like it never happened, eh Tex?
          ZING!
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Is that a compliment?

Comment

I misspoke. I have a couple from basic training and one on what may have been my last day of duty.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I misspoke. I have a couple from basic training and one on what may have been my last day of duty.

Don't tease us! post them!

Comment

I don't know where they are.

Comment

The latter is a picture of you mooning your CO, right?
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I don't know where they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                          This is me in S.Korea on the DMZ. 1984

[ATTACH=CONFIG]174170[/ATTACH]
                          I bet this was right before the damsel with pleasing curves came flinging into your arms.
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                            The latter is a picture of you mooning your CO, right?
                            I have no picture, but you're very close. One time I was driving a Supply pickup and met the Squadron Section Commander, 2nd Lt. Diane H. As we passed, I flipped her the bird. She saw. She called me on the carpet for that one, but let me go with just some harsh words.

Comment

nice pic

also loinburger

i was in nam

lemme see if i have any pics
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X