X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trees.

Trees. Treestreestrees. Trees.

Eighteen in the ground now.

Six bare root Nanking bush cherries. They look like sticks.

Four containered peach trees I bought at Costco for $10 each on clearance. All are in sad shape, and I really only have hope for two.

Four bare root Montmorency cherries. These really do look like the saplings they are, and they are on the cusp of leafing.

Four bare root hazelnuts. I really, really, love hazelnuts. These look more sticklike than saplinglike, but little dots of green are showing on the buds, so I think they're alive.

I told you before, leave it alone and green stuff grows out of itself.

Get back to playing MOO2.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Can't. Playing Civ IV now.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Trees.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

will be kept equal
          by hatchet, axe and saw

Comment

Mainly loppers, saw if I make an error down the road.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I planted 4 narra (rosewood) trees about a month ago. I hope they're in the right places, because it's illegal to cut them. In 10 years I'm going to have an awesome place to put a hammock. Also planted about 100 mallunggay (moringa) to serve as a fence, provide trellis material, my multivitamins, and they're just about constantly flowering once they get going.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                Can't. Playing Civ IV now.
                Let me know next time you play a MP game of Civ4.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                  will be kept equal
                  by hatchet, axe and saw
                  Rush
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                  X