LOFL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
    I only laughed at the neck pinch thing but it was overall cute.
    That was the highlight... they could do a 15 second bit with just that clip.

Nimoy singing like Shatner to his hobbit song was just is lost on all of you
    Yup. I don't recognize the reference.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
      What a keen sense of observation you have. I agree... I am quite exceptional.
      and vain

Comment

You have no idea. So I started working out again in late March. I really noticed some results today. I mean, I slowly have. But the recent activity in internet dating has me feeling off the wall... so I paid a bit closer attention to the way I look in the mirror as opposed to, ugh.

I can see the full outline of my ab definition. There's still a layer of flab that I need to work out. But I'm even starting to get some veins popping more towards the front of the love handle area... more so than the arms/biceps.

fitness goals

I'm going to go work out some more tonight after the Hawks game.

I shaved my chest... just to see more of the definition. The younger ladies seem to prefer it anyhow.

Also, if you talk openly in a coherent and respectful manner about your desire to explore your sexuality... a number of amazingly horny women respond to you... well, me anyways.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Truth.
          Glad it is working out for you.
          I'm also getting more active and dealing with soreness today. Price ya pay for becoming a couch slug.
          I'm also having only salad for dinner tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
            Are you guys always such a sourpuss or were you just born this way?
            It's just that the comedic potential the having a Two Spocks thing was vastly underutilized. So it's really your fault for overselling it with the LOFL.

I do expect "first one to the golf course" and Vulcan nerve pinch to be the centerpiece of a :30 TV commercial.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
              I can't believe you made me watch a long-winded Audi commercial.

It was mostly unfunny... though there were a few snicker worthy moments.
              This. It certainly wasn't a laugh out loud video.

Comment

You're correct. My fault. I don't get the humor to " Monty Python and the Holy Grail " either. Normal people's humor is different to nerd humor. I'm learning.

Comment

How about this one?

Comment

They should have stuck to Nimroy's LOTR sequence. That'd been an instant classic. Sadly, only the French and the Japanese dare to pull that off.
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                    X