Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Varios job openings

Front Office Executive

Require female front office, good looking, fluently in English,Good experience , Good Family Back Ground, Good Behavior,
    Salary:INR 1,25,000 - 2,25,000 P.A
    Industry:Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
    Functional Area:Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
    Role:Receptionist
    Keyskills:Front Office, customer care, reception, front office executive, office assistant, front desk, front office assistant, front desk executive, receptionist front office, guest relation executive, telephone operator
    Desired Candidate Profile

send your resume on our website shobaplacements dot com

Housekeeper

Require female, good looking, preferrably young, with a good sense of humour, 5 years of desk cleaning experience required

Salary:HRK 50000 - 75000 P.A
    Industry: Maintenence
    Functional Area: Bedroom, Living Room, Office, Toilet, Kitchen
    Role: Important part of the household
    Keyskills:Front Office, Back Office, customer care, reception, assistant, cleaner, guest relation executive, telephone operator when necessary
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

i know these are spambots

but at some point, a human wrote that stuff

that's what i can't wrap my head around
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Tiamat?
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
        X