And I ain't no commie.
    THIS IS SHIFT KEY

NOT CAPS LOCK

SEE, IF I TYPE NUMBER ITS !@%^&$%(@$^!^#^!*()@

instead of 839745120396521034
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
      Thank you. I kept thinking, "Damn, that girl has the weirdest proportions. "
      Her pants are too tight. They are squishing her figure.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Hey self biased

SUCCESS

teaching her how to play civ

"it has blocky graphics like Minecraft"

FACEPALM
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

this thread has improved

I will do a proper photoshopped pic later... clean up the junk in the background

the cats started to **** things up

they want their pictures taken
          maybe later kitties

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

also please forgive the old pc cases on the wall filled with games

FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED
            cuz i don't share my pics often
            and i'm getting more into photography
            if there is money in this... then

also, her hair is a hot mess
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I salute you sava.

i will also mix you a mojito some time, and tell you the story of how i learned to mix mojitos.
              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

also, why are her tits orange?

Comment

also, also, it pleases me that people italicize my name when referring to me.

Comment

Original Civilization - that is so hot!!! Was that for PC or SNES?
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by [i
                      self biased[/i];6222514]also, why are her tits orange?
                      It's the light... some sort of CFL that's supposed to look like an incandescent. I'll use the halogen next time. If you really want to see orange, I'll bust out my high pressure sodium... uhmm... indoor vegetable growing light.

She's only been over one night so far and my bathroom is filled with female products.

Hawks win

Uncle Sparky: That was for PC.

I had her playing for 2 hours.

"ghandi is a ****ing *******"
                      "**** you barbarians"

i think she attacked something with a trireme and won cuz i heard "AH HA, **** you i'm a boat"

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Cul de sacs represent everything that was wrong with post-war urbanism.
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
                          Cul de sacs represent everything that was wrong with post-war urbanism.
                          Why? I like my court. Aside from the occasional moron driver turning around, there's no traffic. It's quite. The hierarchy of streets ensures that there isn't gridlock block after block. There are enough local businesses accessible by neighborhood roads... so busy avenues can be avoided for the most part.

I hate the city. It's too crowded. Traffic is balls. Grids are boring and ugly. There aren't any quiet open spaces. You are stacked on top or below your neighbors... or a few feet away from them on either side. I get so claustrophobic. Humans weren't meant to be packed like sardines into urban areas. The density of psychos is much higher. There might be one or two nutcases per square mile here. But in the city? Hell, the block alone probably has dozens.

Suburbs

City
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Meant to? Meant to as determined by whom?

Cities represent efficient use of space and resources.
                            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Cul de sacs provide an area with little traffic, other than fat little ****ers chasing dogs.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
                                Meant to? Meant to as determined by whom?
                                2 million years of human evolution
                                Cities represent efficient use of space and resources.
                                no
                                they represent a species consuming itself into oblivion because it figured out how to farm
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X