No announcement yet.

I have now been thanked for my useful posts 100 times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take it up with the Plomp, who in his benevolence has chosen to exile mobile theme users to a thankless purgatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
      Kneel before your benevolent Off Topic overlord, minions. Kneel, and offer your meager praises in the hopes that I do not annihilate you with my awesome usefulness.
      Maybe I should go back and look for any of Guy's posts that I've Thanked and remove them.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
        Thank you Dinner. My bowels swell with gratitude for the delicious and easily digested contents of your post.
        You sound kind of like Mr Fun.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Guynemer for OT Mod!

Comment

If my display of gratitude had caused Dinner's digit to rise, then it would have been even more gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
              Guynemer for OT Mod!
              What did he ever do to you? Why do you want to suck the fun out of his life?

Comment

As if the mods ever do anything but delete spam threads
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                  If my display of gratitude had caused Dinner's digit to rise, then it would have been even more gay.
                  Who doesn't like dinner? It's one of the best meals of the day.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                    Also my is Guy such a thanks scourge? I mean he's only giving out one thanks for every two he's taking in. Spread the wealth some.

Aeson is even worse giving out 1 for every 5 in return.
                    He's a thanks scourge? He beats people into thanking him?
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I appear to have misspelled that one. I was thinking of the McDuck variety.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I like supper the best. Maybe not. I like breakfast. I could eat breakfast anytime.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I have never used the "thanks" feature. I can't be arsed to learn such newfangled forum technology.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                            As if the mods ever do anything but delete spam threads
                            Why is the word "delete" in your post?
                            remove that word and you got it right.

Lazy mods

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                              I have never used the "thanks" feature. I can't be arsed to learn such newfangled forum technology.
                              It's a very difficult task.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                                Also my is Guy such a thanks scourge? I mean he's only giving out one thanks for every two he's taking in. Spread the wealth some.

Aeson is even worse giving out 1 for every 5 in return.
                                I have given out as many thanks as I have received.

You may all feel free to thank me for my benevolence.

Comment

Working...
                                X