Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do spambots raise the average quality of discourse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do spambots raise the average quality of discourse?

Discuss.
    Vote.
    Thank me for this useful post.
    Yes
    43.75%
    No (Zevico option)
    12.50%
    I am too stupid to vote
    25.00%
    Are the bots selling bananas?
    18.75%

On the one hand of Vishnu, yes, but on the other no; but on the third yes; and on the fourth, no again.
    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

How many hands has this bloke got?

Comment

He's a mythical Indian smurf God. Look him up.
        "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

I feel they add a certain something
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

TIS - great poll, I had to vote. I would advise others to vote too! Actually if moderators are reading - this should be a mandatory poll. Vote or ban: your choice.
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
              I feel they add a certain something
              New posters? Once they pass the Turing test we can teach them to play civ...

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                Discuss.
                Vote.
                Thank me for this useful post.
                You're a thanks whore...

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

You sir, are a most excellent judge of character.

Comment

Poll implies that entities other than spambots actually post.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Spambots certainly make more quality posts than Zevico.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

you imply disparity where none exists
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                        X