Mass shooting in Greece.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass shooting in Greece.

It looks like Greeks are really upset that they're unemployed while farms still hire illegal migrants to work on farms. It looks like up to 30 people, mostly migrants from Bangladesh, were shot at a strawberry farm in Greece.

About 30 migrant workers are injured in a shooting on a strawberry farm in Greece after requesting withheld salaries.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Evil, evil Greeks...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

It wasn't over unemployment though. The immigrants were uppity enough to demand payment for their labor so the employer shot them.
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Hence my evil Greeks comment. And incompetent ones too!

Comment

Silly illegals, demanding pay for their slave labor. Why didn't the farm owner simply call the authorities and have them deported and start with a new crop of slaves?

Comment

Then the authorities would want to be given a back hander...

This. Is. SPARTA!!!

Comment

30 injured no dead. That's the difference between Greeks and Americans. When Americans shoot people, they do it right.

Also, what are migrant workers doing in a country with nearly 30% unemployment???
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

It seems they were working at jobs that the unemployed didn't want to do. (Completely understandable in this case, as the job involved being shot at after not being paid.)

Comment

Yes, migrant workers will do just about anything.
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

It's better than staying in a third world country and being shot at by more accurate overlords... these employers are heroes to create such opportunities for poor folk!

Comment

Working...
                    X