Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Durex announces future of foreplay - internet touch underwear (wt///??)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Durex announces future of foreplay - internet touch underwear (wt///??)

By Gregg Morgan– 19 April 2013

Boldly stating that their new product is the "future of foreplay", Durex Australia claim that 'Fundawear' allows for "touch to be transferred over the internet."

Deploying technology normally used to make a mobile phone vibrate, actuators wired into the under garments are remotely stimulated via a smartphone app, according to videos uploaded to Durex Australia's YouTube channel.

Apparently part of the condom manufacturers drive to improve what they describe as "the ultimate pleasure", the hi-tech underwear is claimed to be the latest offering from the company's 'durexperiment' team.

Aimed at allowing those in long distance relationships to "tease, tickle and tantalise even when apart", Durex's Australian branch posted footage of young couple Nick and Dani trialling the sensorious smalls on YouTube.

According to the dedicated Fundawear Facebook page, other similarly unabashed couples can still sign up to get involved in the testing stage.

Speaking about the innovative underwear, Ben Moir, technical director of the project, said: "After the laughter had stopped, we knew it was going to be an awesome project."

"People will want this," he added.
    I presume in reality this will lead to teenage boys stimulating each other or some old granny while thinking they are being stimulated by a "hot babe"
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

I'm holding out for a "Jane" as depicted in A.I.
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
      I presume in reality this will lead to teenage boys stimulating each other or some old granny while thinking they are being stimulated by a "hot babe"
      Wishing you were young again eh...
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

er no and I don't know why erectile problems is considered dysfunction, I would consider it blessed relief
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

It's called: Old and wise.
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
          X