Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surfing internet forums

hey everyone,

I was surfing many internet forums lately. It's like a hobby.
    How many forums do you use?

I use Lots of Forums because with my clever and insightful posting I am seeking Female Companionship. Also I am looking for advice on how I can Refinance my Home and Get a Bigger Penis.

Comment

I have baldness issues
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Keep it simple reg, like AH.
        "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Hello Britblonde! This is a wild shot in the dark, but I really need to get in contact with Nigerians who may want to move many millions of dollars through my bank account. Can you help?
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Like Alex, I also have an issue. With my new male pattern baldness medicine, I am making up to $6949 a week!
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Oh...I see what's happening here. It's like those radio ads where the man is like, "damn, I have this situation with this problem and I wish I could do something about it." Then the woman chimes up with "well, see, there's this product and I use it to solve that problem and it's great!" "Oh, that's amazing, I'm going to start using it too!" *jingle* [product slogan]

Except with a pair of spambots.

Comment

Originally posted by Britney
                Do you also use Jubastic Forumsurfer to keep your accounts in order?

Isn't that the one that gives you radioactive leprosy?
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

britblonde = bottleblonde?
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

I saw Looper last night. Emily Blunt is amazing as a blonde.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

There are four forums I use regularly and another four which I occasionally visit.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I visit here and the San Marcos carpet cleaning forum.

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

is that code for something?
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

depends what's on the carpet

Comment

that brings back memories... horrible and awesome at the same time
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X