Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has two thumbs and a wife who just got a starred Kirkus review for her upcoming first-ever hardcover novel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has two thumbs and a wife who just got a starred Kirkus review for her upcoming first-ever hardcover novel?

THIS PERSON
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Congratulations! On having an awesome wife, I mean.

Comment

well done, are you on TV?
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I'm assuming those thumbs are pointed up... way up.

Breaking into the hardcover world is huge. Very impressive!
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
          THIS PERSON
          Which person? I can't tell who your thumbs are pointing at...

Congrats to Galnemer. It's good that her literary career is going so well, since her husband won't give up on helping sick children and get a real job.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

for some reason I thought guynemer must be on Grey's Anatomy or something - you know, the doctor with the clever novelist wife sub-plot
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

congrats
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                  for some reason I thought guynemer must be on Grey's Anatomy or something - you know, the doctor with the clever novelist wife sub-plot
                  I'm just excited that Guynemer finally discovered his opposable thumbs...
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Congrats Is this one of the amish zombie/whatnot novels or a new/different series?
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

so were his patients Sparky

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                        Congrats Is this one of the amish zombie/whatnot novels or a new/different series?
                        The Amish one.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I tried to read the Kirkus review but it's still behind a paywall.

Information wants to be free.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                            so were his patients Sparky
                            Not to mention his surgical patients.

Congrats guy. Can you give us a rough idea of what the novel is about?
                            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

The google meta-text on it sounded good at least...
                              In this top-notch sequel to The Hallowed Ones (2012), Katie, exiled from her Amish community, heads north with Alex and Ginger, the two outsiders she's befriended, seeking other survivors of the vampire plague that's unmade their world.
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                              X