another victory for freedom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ninot View Post
    Clearly none of this would have happened if that Deputy's wife had been armed and could have shot the kid first.
    I regret that I have only one thanks for this useful post to give.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
      I regret that I have only one thanks for this useful post to give.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

well
        it's a trhee step process

FIRST YOU FIX
        THEN YOU IT

THEN YOU FIX IT
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

BELGRADE, Serbia – A 60-year-old man gunned down 13 people, including a baby, in a house-to-house rampage in a quiet village on Tuesday before trying to kill himself and his wife, police and hospital officials said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/04...#ixzz2PxoImhN9

Murder is not just an American pastime.

"He knocked on the doors, and as they were opened he just fired a shot,"
          Damn, thats cold

Comment

I knew that was coming.

Another victory for Murica

Authorities are investigating whether the parents of a 4-year-old boy had a permit for the .22-caliber rifle the child allegedly used to shoot his 6-year-old playmate in the head in New Jersey.

Authorities are investigating whether the parents of a 4-year-old boy had a permit for the .22-caliber rifle the child allegedly used to shoot his 6-year-old playmate in the head in New Jersey.

The victim is in critical condition at Jersey Shore Medical Center in Neptune, hospital spokesman Rob Cavanaugh said.

The 4-year-old was playing in the side yard of his house with the other boy Monday evening in Toms River, N.J., when the younger child went into his family's home, brought a rifle outside and shot the 6-year-old in the head from about 15 yards away, Toms River Police Chief Michael Mastronardy said.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
            X