F*cked America #88

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    Ah, so you were just asking a retarded question for no reason. Par for the course I suppose.
    Do you think someone who was raped in prison is more or less likely to rape people?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Joe Blow sounds like the name they'd give you if you had a pretty mouth. He'd probably be too busy obsessively brushing his teeth when he gets out to rape anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Do you think someone who was raped in prison is more or less likely to rape people?
        I don't know. Somebody who was raped in prison might think "I didn't enjoy being raped, therefore other people probably don't enjoy being raped, so now that I have a newfound appreciation for the Golden Rule I'm not going to rape anybody." Or they might associate rape with exercising power over others, and thus be more likely to rape people in order to exercise power over them (whereas before they might just rob them or assault them or whatever). It's an irrelevant question though, because I don't support torture even if it is somehow for the "greater good."

How about you? Do you support or oppose prison rape? How about other forms of torture? Maybe con artists should have their tongues removed, or thieves should have their hands removed. Hell, rather than raping prisoners in order to discourage them from committing rape, why not just remove their genitalia?
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I'm pretty sure someone who gets raped in prison is not going to appreciate the Golden Rule.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
            Maybe they should start caring about when they get let out...?
            A bullet in the head and an unmarked grave?
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
              A bullet in the head and an unmarked grave?
              Would it not be more cost effective doing it on the way in ?
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Comment

It's the most disturbing thing to see someone like that get aplause.

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
                    America's number of prison inmates is a testament to our conversion to a police state.
                    Odd statement... considering your authorty-phile comments in the NRA thread. I guess it's only a police state when a black guy is in charge.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Everything is fine. Pay no attention to our prison society and the corporations that profit from the ridiculous "war" on drugs that result in more inmates.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

It's the most disturbing thing to see someone like that get aplause.

Would you please explain?

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                          Odd statement... considering your authorty-phile comments in the NRA thread. I guess it's only a police state when a black guy is in charge.
                          Hmmm...which comments? I am usually very "anti authority".
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                            Would you please explain?
                            If you aren't disturbed by innocent people being put to death by the government because of people who think black people are always guilty and white people never lie there's no way to explain it to you so that you will understand.

Comment

If you aren't disturbed by innocent people being put to death by the government because of people who think black people are always guilty and white people never lie there's no way to explain it to you so that you will understand.
                              That a purty deranged presupposition you have there.

Comment

Hmmm...which comments? I am usually very "anti authority".
                                nra thread
                                post 8

authority figures (in particular uniformed authority figures) inspire stability and a sense of security
                                seems like a statement authoritarian fanboys might make
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X