No announcement yet.

What a cheater!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That explains why Putin has been in power so long.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I was not in aware that Russia considered as part of the West.

Comment

But, yeah, you are right - Russians are even bigger idiots than you stars and stripes guys are. I would prefer to say blind instead of idiots, but... does it matter?
        But it's not over Michael. It's far from over. And it's not us who started that.

Your country acts as completely crazy fascist predator. And somebody should and will stop you. That's how it's always happens with agressors and conquerers who seek for World domination. And you won't be an exclusion.
        Last edited by Serb; March 24, 2013, 16:51.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
          Holy sh!t, really?
          Aren't they the same guys who failed in search for Saddam's mythical WOMD by chance?
          Nuclear material, my ass. Western idiocy surpusses any possible limits. The guy ended-up as a complete looser. Nobody f*cking cared about him anymore as much to nuke the bastard.
          Yeah, the British Police were absolutely the ones running around Iraq.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

It's not the end of the day, yet.
            Ohhhh, yes it is

Do you expect another October Revolution?

Comment

But, yeah, you are right - Russians are even bigger idiots than you stars and stripes guys are. I would prefer to say blind instead of idiots, but... does it matter?
              But it's not over Michael. It's far from over. And it's not us who started that.

Your country acts as completely crazy fascist predator. And somebody should and will stop you. That's how it's always happens with agressors and conquerers who seek for World domination. And you won't be an exclusion.
              If we wanted world domination, we wouldn't spend our time in ****holes like Iraq and Afghanistan, we'd go for the people who are actually important. So don't worry, that means that even if we were megalomaniacs we'd never touch Russia.

Comment

We will bury you!
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Your grandchildren will grow up capitalists!
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

It's not the end of the day, yet.
                    Hey FU man. I happen to be in Alchevsk right now and if this is your idea of how it should be then you can give me a bit of "American fascism" any day.

If this is like the rest of the FSU, then I fully understand why Russians don't breed anymore. I wouldn't want to do this to my children neither.
                    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Hmm, definitely seems non-fascist to me...
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I am considering changing my sig material based on a couple of posts here...What do you guys think?

Russians are even bigger idiots than you stars and stripes guys are.-Serb
                        you can give me a bit of "American fascism" any day.-dannubis
                        The dannubis one is admittedly taken out of context, but is it to good to pass up?
                        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Bite me.

They have very good red wine here though...

Georgia...

EDIT: probably explains why Russians are dunk all the time... the unbearable lightness of being.
                          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Kundera was Czech, but close enough.
                            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                            X