Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Kermit deserve the death penalty for this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    I've never seen it but I'm so ****ing sick of zombies that I just refuse to watch it. Zombies were old and boring after Left 4 Dead. Posisbly before then. Possibly after Halo.
    I love zombie stuff usually. After the hype around Walking Dead I assumed it must be awesome. Turns out its an incredibly obvious and tedious sack of TV ****, interspersed with occasional uber violence to make it seem 'edgy'. **** that noise.

When you can watch half an episode and predict most of the seasons plot, and the characters make you wish they were all dead already, there's not much reason to keep watching. I gave it a full season in the end. I'll never get that time back.

Comment

• Every ****ing game has a zombie mode now, too--****ing Red Dead Redemption has a zombie mode. It's a cowboy game for ****'s sake. It does not need a zombie mode. Zombies are no longer scary. They stopped being scary after Will Smith's I Am Legend.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• I can't see why I Am Legend made zombies unscary.

First one who points out I Am Legend didn't feature proper zombies is a pseudo-zombie himself.
        Last edited by Colonâ„¢; April 26, 2013, 16:02.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Walking Dead helps pay for Mad Men. That's about the best thing to say about it.
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
          X