No announcement yet.

Iraq: Ten Years On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, come on - we love America, it's just that sometimes love hurts.
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• just trolololing
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Wow, what's laughable is no matter how bad we thought Iraq was a couple of years ago - this was before even ISIS were on the scene...

So, how many more billions is the US going to spend on their cluster****ed Iraq 'adventure'...?
        "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• 10,000th post by Mobius
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• D'oh!!!!

I accidentally posted as MOBIUS in the other thread...

I blame the stupid broken search.
            "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• MOBIUS is a god

Comment

• I am, but I'm so in touch with my deity side that I didn't feel the need to shout it from the rooftops...

Comment

Working...
                X