Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there something about hispanic women and cutting off penises?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there something about hispanic women and cutting off penises?

Virginia Valdez Unsuccessfully Tried To Cut Off Her Husband’s Penis

By Evan Bleier, Fri, March 15, 2013

69-year-old California woman Virginia Valdez tried to cut off her husband’s penis with a pair of heavy-duty scissors over the weekend.

“Officers made contact with a 62-year-old male victim who reported that his wife had attempted to sever his penis with scissors, resulting in injuries to the area,” Palm Springs Police spokeswoman Sgt. Melissa Desmarais said in a statement.

“The victim received medical attention at a local hospital for treatment of the non-life threatening wound,” she said.

Investigators went to the couple’s house and were able to recover the scissors that Valdez used. “They were more heavy-duty than the standard office scissors,” Desmarais said.

Valdez was arrested on suspicion of mayhem, assault with a deadly weapon and spousal abuse. The motive for the attack is still under investigation, reports The Daily News. She was released on $100,000 bond on Sunday but will have to return to court.

The incident brings to mind the 1993 story of Lorena Bobbitt. The Virginia woman cut off her husband’s penis and threw it in a field in 1993. The detached member was recovered and reattached to her spouse.

They've got a picture of the weapon too.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...usband-s-penis
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

0/10
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

No... I'm pretty sure 99.99+% of Hispanic women have never cut off someone's penis.

Comment

I'm just saying. Lorena Bobbit is hispanic too.

Comment

Yes, and it happens once every 20 years, like clockwork. Which means we're safe from Latina penis-choppers until 2033.

Stand down.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I wonder if Kid had a brain aneurysm pop causing him to either troll uncontrollably or believe the things he's saying lately.

Either way, it's very entertaining.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
              I wonder if Kid had a brain aneurysm pop causing him to either troll uncontrollably or believe the things he's saying lately.

Either way, it's very entertaining.
              No, just self-actualizing.

Comment

Self-actualization as an uncontrollably drooling moron. You should be proud.
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

At least when he snapped he just turned into a hardcore troll and didn't go on a shooting spree.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

That's just it. I didn't snap. If I did I would have gone on a shooting spree. Who snaps and doesn't kill everyone who pisses him off?

Comment

Pussies
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Pussies
                        Trust me. The hard thing to do is not kill people. It's easy to kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          Speak for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            That's why you're a *****. Because you can't even do something as easy as pull a trigger.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

That's why you're a *****. Because you can't even do something as easy as pull a trigger.
                              Do you know what self-control is?

Comment

Working...
                              X