If Another Social Networking Site Beat Facebook in Term of Features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Another Social Networking Site Beat Facebook in Term of Features

Hi guys, maybe all of us know that Friendster has been beaten by Facebook because of Facebook has many better features than what friendster has. The question is, if there is another social networking site that better than facebook, will you leave facebook and start using the new comer social networking site? Additional question: Is this question is meaningful?

The problems, at this point, are more about network effect and switching costs. All my friends are on FB, the last 10 years of my life are there in pictures and posts and messages. I'd lose so much by switching that the new sight would have to be light years better, and I'm not sure that's possible at this point. FB might just be too big to fail
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

THE INTERNTE WAS COOL BEFORE ALL MY FRIENDS GOT ON IT
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

people earnestly replying to spambot threads?
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Well, the OT has been really slow lately.
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Yeah... whatever your answer...! No forum will have members without spammers.

Comment

Ming didn't agree with that
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
                people earnestly replying to spambot threads?
                yeah, i'm a sucker
                "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Ming
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

One day people are only going to respond to spambot threads and no one will create their own threads.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I will always create threads
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I wouldn't give a rat's ass because I wouldn't use it either.
                        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I wouldn't join it. Facebook is evil enough as is.
                          ffffffffffffffffffff

Comment

I'm still on icq *ducks*
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DILF13.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	9094917
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                              X