what happened to the comet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happened to the comet?

i followed directions, went out 1/2 hour after sunset and found the crescent moon out west and...nothing.

i finally gave up when the moon became surrounded by a haze

oh ya, using binoculars and a spotting scope

and still nothing

cant see it if drunk
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

it will be impacting second Berz, duck!
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Bloody Russians probably shot it down - again.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

meh...try again in 100,000 years. Should be able to see it then.
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

It might be the sign of the doomsday. Can you imagine if there are thousands comets fall to the earth? It would be a doomsday. Recently there re many comets fall to earth. In this month I saw there were 5 comets fall in the sky, but lucky those comets didn't landed on the earth like what was happening in Russia. If so, It will be the biggest catastrophe that ever happen to the earth.

Comment

Working...
            X