Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the threads have been Sava'd

Nice going man
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

He is winning.
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

nice try, he must have been trying to bury a thread, either that or he double dosed on his uppers.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

It is his heroic attempt to revive Apolyton, hope he does not burn out trying.
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

where have all the Euro posters gone?

Comment

They've all been thrown into the streets due to the economic collapse. Either that or they have lives or something.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

"Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Our American owners are whipping us too much, so no time to be had to post here. We have to work, 21hrs per week up from 16 ( 30% increase!!! ) and our backs hurt.

Comment

poor didums

Comment

yeah baby
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                    X