Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a new gun today.

Mossberg Maverick 88 20 gauge all purpose

Just right for the wife and sons, not bad for $189.00 at Academy Sports + Outdoors.

Click image for larger version

Name:	images-500x500.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	9135614

can you bring it to the OT some time/
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
      Just right for the wife and sons
      Cyanide is much less messy

Comment

we have some varmits running around the OT doc, bring it
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I prefer 20-gauge to 12-gauge. Almost as much shot, similar velocity, way less recoil, and much lighter. Is it used? You got a pretty good price on it.

Comment

Academy doesn't sell used guns. It's a sporting goods store.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

A 12 gauge has less recoil? No.

Academy has good retail pricing.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Some 12 gauges might have lower felt recoil than some 20 gauges due to greater weight. But my 20 gauges is a blast to shoot because its recoil is nice and light, for a shotgun anyway. Shooting target birdshot, I don't even think about it.

Comment

Nice gun. I also want to get one for me. How much about the price? and where you got it? Is it good for hunting deers?

Comment

Working...
                    X