Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is this OCD employee at the airport....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is this OCD employee at the airport....

I'm at Cairns airport currently waiting for a late flight to Guam.

The airport is pretty quiet and this low level cleaner/maintenance guy is just randomly coming up and randomly talking to people.

He seems friendly enough but it's kind of creepy...although we are in the deep north of Queensland, where you can hear the banjos...they also employ a genuine hunchback on the night shift (seriously).

Ever had something like this happen to you? I have before. Maybe I look like the sort of person you can talk to. I gave a Japanese girl a tissue at Narita after she farewelled her BF lol, and she took it.

It always seems to be the airports and railway snd bus stations where this happens. Maybe odd people are attracted to working in those places...
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

the go nuts after a few years working in such places
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
    X