In my real name I am number two in the world in google images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In my real name I am number two in the world in google images

I mean if you google my name it is the second image you see. That's pretty cool. But I really need to hunt down the number one guy.

I also use it shut my boys up when they say I am computer illiterate.

Where do you rate.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

if I use my middle name I am 6th behind jonathan swift as painted by andrew miller
    JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

My wife is first

I am suspicious this is due to using my computer

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

cool lol

one of my sons shares a name with a famous actor, quite accidentally I might add, so he is like page 100
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

I should say she is first on web search, 8th on image search.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

First on my web search is some rapist.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Apparently I rank as the sexiest person to have ever had my name.

The top ten results for my name are almost entirely populated by obituaries ...

Comment

you look good
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Is he doing something unnatural to that horse???

Comment

Well it's the stuff of legend
                    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

1st.

Comment

First in web search, first in images.

But that's not surprising, given that my 5 years as the bylined editor of an e-newsletter (circulation 25K) that is posted online.
                        Plus, my name is far from common.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Second in images, because the first guy has a facebook account, but I don't. As far as I can tell, we're the only two people in the US with our first-name last-name combo.

Edit: Second hit on google.be as well (my last name is Belgian)
                          Last edited by loinburger; February 21, 2013, 13:21.
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

None, but on the Sixth Page there is a Picture of Wil Wheaton and one of a naked Lady so not all is in vain.
                            Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Sharing my entire name with a city-based radio host, also my last name with a controversial American football player, my image doesn't show up for pages and pages. Same stuff for text search

Comment

Working...
                              X