Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• low gravity and chivalry medieval warfare make life worth living

To us, it is the BEAST.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    This is hilarious.
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

What game is this?
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Knights of Old Mars.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Fun!
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
              What game is this?
              Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

why no horsies ???....lol
                anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Did low gravity suddenly appear or have they always had low gravity? If it's the latter, then I wouldn't expect so much screaming. Actually, even if it is the former, shouldn't they grow accustomed to it and scream less? Very frustrating video.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Addled Platypus View Post
                    why no horsies ???....lol
                    Yes. My only complaint about this game. For good horsie gameplay, see Mount and Blade Warband. Multiplayer is still surprisingly active.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

That was worth a laugh.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Nothing new, in Call of Duty 1 I also once played in low gravity. And none of screamed. That's how badass we were.
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                        X