Solowi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solowi

I started not to say it, and I won't continue, but this would have been his birthday, too.

R.I.P.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Wasn't it Solomwi? He was a good guy.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

RIP
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

My flying phalanges did me in.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I don't remember any poster by that name.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

His avatar.

Comment

RIP Solomwi...and Happy Birthday. See ya on the other side.
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
              X