No announcement yet.

How Long Until You Tell The Truth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It really sucks to live in a capitalistic country as yours - here in the nordic commie country of denmark we don't pay such taxes. Unfortunatedly, losses aren't neither deductible.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I think it's really about tax attorney and accountant lobbies - a lot of the tax laws are so arcane it's just insane.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Nah,it's probably more the political system that is somewhat screwed up - after all, Our system is a bit more arcane than yours since we can write it back some 1.000 years wich is a bit more than your 300 years.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Typically, politicians here have no idea of the details of what they're voting on, and have the detailed language spoonfed to them, so it's a combo. A straightforward tax system would have a lot of people unemployed, though. ;_
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

The US Copyright Act a case in point.
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

If people want my advice they can pay me for it.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
              X