If you're a Democrat in Virginia you can never go anywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
    So a family of four should be given the same consideration as two adults with no kids? And if the parents don't manage to vote because they have less time available in their schedule than adults with no kids, then they don't matter at all? That doesn't seem right.
    Hes a republican, what do ypu expect
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
      It's quite amazing how much you know about people living on low incomes and about child rearing. Did your nanny teach you this, or was it the butler?

More to the point, something as simple as printing out a form and posting it takes on a whole new significance if you say don't have a PC, not to mention that if you're working 14 hours a day the amount of time you have free to keep up to date with politics is pretty damn small. These are real people living under very tough circumstances and working harder than any of us ever will. Don't you dare suggest they don't deserve to be represented by their government.

Not particularly true. While the most informed can usually be relied on to vote, so can the idiots whos political information comes purely from a single partisan source. Rousing that rabble is fairly trivial when you've spent years spoonfeeding them bull**** about the evil Kenyan communist about to take Americas guns and freedom.
      This. ^^^
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
      X