gog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
    If you haven't tried it, I can not recommend Startopia enough.

It's like Caesar III crossed with The Hitchhiker's Guide. You build a space station to cater to several different species of alien. It is extremely silly and quite fun, as all Bullfrog games were.
    Holy crap! How did I never hear of this one?

Feel free to rattle off a list. These are great!

I will need to remember to get up to pee.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sava + Sava's avatar + thread title -> great expectations, but kinda dissapointing content
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

you mean, i saved my SMAC planetary pack for nothing? aw man[/swiper]
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
          Sava + Sava's avatar + thread title -> great expectations, but kinda dissapointing content
          This is a family site!
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
            This is a family site!
            Yeah, but you are one of the persons that I could imagine could go to the line without crossing it (too much)
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
              Yeah, but you are one of the persons that I could imagine could go to the line without crossing it (too much)
              Most of my interests lie far beyond the line of what is considered family friendly.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
                SMAC, Neverwinternights Platinum, Neverwinternights 2 complete, Fallout2.

I have no manboobs to share

GOG
                I haven't played Fallout 1 or 2 but the other three titles are well worth a player's time.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

FTL, Darkstone, Fallout 1 & 2, Two Worlds, The Witcher, CtP2, Sacred Gold, Might and Magic 7, Heroes of Might and Magic 3, Age of wonders 1 & 2 and Shadow Magic, Gothic, Arcanum, and Temple of Elemental Evil.

All GOG games.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

ToEE with the mods which expand the game is actually pretty good. The developer pretty much abandoned it after one patch (the same thing happened to CTP2) but with the proper mod pack it became a great little game plus it reminded me of playing AD&D using that module with my friends as a kid. Sure, the engine wasn't as fancy as the newer RPGs (you couldn't alter your viewpoint and the frames were all static with PCs and bad guys moving on them) but the controls were well layed out and logical with menu wheels so that similar tasks were all grouped together and easy to find. I really liked the game and the Greyhawk campaign setting in general.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I liked the Gygax Greyhawk setting, what they did to it after he was booted was criminal.

I liked how, in his Gord the Rogue books, Gygax destroyed the Greyhawk world.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                      X