I AM HUNGRY ALL THE TIME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I AM HUNGRY ALL THE TIME

I want a big ball of salt, fat, and starch.

BRING IT TO ME!!!

Also: can someone explain to me what it means when your broker says that 'you've exceeded your risk profile' and won't accept anymore deposits of money? I mean, I'm making money I thought that was a good thing

PS: Where's my sig?? EDIT; oh....

PPS: And WTF are 'thanks'?!
    "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
    "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
    "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Stop smoking pot...

You're two first problems will go away.

You can now "thank me for this usefull post".
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Don't you have a McDonald's or KFC in your town? Find one, go in and say, "I'd like a big ball of salt, fat, and starch". I'm sure they could offer you several options. I had a quintuple bypass last month, so medical science is on your side. Also those cravings could mean youre diabetic. Oh well, you only live once.
      Enjoy!
      Now, click on the word 'thanks' below this post.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Tape worm?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

There is plenty of greasy unhealthy food in Korea. The country was built on it.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Sparky, you never told us, are you okay?
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
              Sparky, you never told us, are you okay?
              Not too bad, all things considered.

Pain killers and 9 different pills a day are keeping me going. In a couple of months, I should be back to somewhat normal. I do have more energy and better consentration every day, but I also want to do more, and find my limitations frustrating. I have a nurse drop by 3x per week and will be starting physical rehab next week.
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Glad to hear you are on the mend, I'll be thinking of you.
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker View Post
                  I want a big ball of salt, fat, and starch.

BRING IT TO ME!!!

Also: can someone explain to me what it means when your broker says that 'you've exceeded your risk profile' and won't accept anymore deposits of money? I mean, I'm making money I thought that was a good thing

PS: Where's my sig?? EDIT; oh....

PPS: And WTF are 'thanks'?!
                  It means he knows you haven't posted here since 2004, and that was your punishment.

WELCOME BACK!
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                    Not too bad, all things considered.

Pain killers and 9 different pills a day are keeping me going. In a couple of months, I should be back to somewhat normal. I do have more energy and better consentration every day, but I also want to do more, and find my limitations frustrating. I have a nurse drop by 3x per week and will be starting physical rehab next week.

Jeebus. I thought you were kidding.

Glad to know you came through.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear it, Sparky, please get well soon.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

HUNGRY FOR SUCCESS ?
                        Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Hungry due to pregnancy.

also - Sparky - get well soon.
                          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Oh yeah and Hi Seeker, welcome back!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                              Don't you have a McDonald's or KFC in your town? Find one, go in and say, "I'd like a big ball of salt, fat, and starch". I'm sure they could offer you several options. I had a quintuple bypass last month, so medical science is on your side. Also those cravings could mean youre diabetic. Oh well, you only live once.
                              Enjoy!
                              Now, click on the word 'thanks' below this post.

"Diabetic" good call

Comment

Working...
                              X