Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should I do for my 8,000th post...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Write something nice about Laudrup if Swansea wins the cup - that'll give Poly a nice quiet week while we wait for the result
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

make a fart joke.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Do something that will earn a lifelong ban. Then you will always have exactly 8,000 posts.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

an I'm leaving thread, yes, we haven't had one of those for a while
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Last five or so were from Mobius, so... I say we had less sheep threads from him than "I am leaving threads". Equality!
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

but I never got to ignore one of his
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

you the man!

Comment

Post a tubgirl.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Make it at another forum?

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

we haven't had a post on dickgirling for a while...

Comment

My 8,000th post

Wales' newest sports craze - full contact medieval tournament fighting

This sounds like a good laugh, I've been meaning to take up something new since stopping American Football...

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
                        Last five or so were from Mobius, so... I say we had less sheep threads from him than "I am leaving threads". Equality!
                        Actually, I'm leaving forever next week: Cruise in the Red Sea, including a trip to Petra and the chance to revisit Cairo and Luxor...
                        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

You ****ed up the post.
                          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

only 8000? that is either very slow or the result of many PCR's back in the day

Comment

So what did Mobius ever do with his 8000th post? Was it the Cardiff after dark thread?
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                                So what did Mobius ever do with his 8000th post? Was it the Cardiff after dark thread?
                                ^^^ See above ^^^
                                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                                X