Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the internet's dumbest (mainstream topic) forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the internet's dumbest (mainstream topic) forum?

I want to make Poly seem less depressing. What do you think is the most idiotic place on the internet which is NOT dedicated to discussion of a specific subject most people would find crazy or at least highly eccentric? I.e., Stormfront or a 9/11 truther forum would not count, but a forum dedicated to cars or movies or video games would. I realize this is a blurry line; if you show me an anime forum full of spelling, logic and syntax errors I will be much less impressed than if the forum were about, say, cooking. Especially if the anime in question is Dragonball.

Actually, lemme make that a secondary/alternative topic. Can you show me a cogent, coherent poster on a forum dedicated to bat**** insanity?
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Anyone in the civ5 forums.
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Counterglow.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Vampirefreaks.com.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

There was rightwing forum, maybe news something or other, that people from here used to go to and point and laugh at but I can't think of its name. "news max" maybe. It was almost free of news, just extremist ranting.

Yes I think it was Newsmax:

Newsmax.com reports today’s news headlines, live news stream, news videos from Americans and global readers seeking the latest in current events, politics, U.S., world news, health, finance, and more.

It's forums were totally off the wall, hooting.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

offtopic.com
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

When I saw "dumbest forum" I immediately thought of stormfront but you forbade that.

I remember running across a forum for teenagers about teenagers a couple months ago which was abominably terrible. It was simultaneously depressing and hilarious to see how many 13-19 year olds can't spell to save their lives. For some reason the name is escaping me.

It had some rule where you can only sign up if you are 13-19 or something, which is obviously why it was so awful.

Comment

Working...
              X